Construction site signage can range from real estate type signs with metal frames or on inexpensive coroplast signs with step stakes.
- These signs are a good way to advertise your business to everyone in the neighborhood or anyone who drives down the street.
- They help with “name recognition” and give potential customers a point of reference that your company is professional and can ask that customer for a reference.
- These signs don’t have to be just the normal real estate type of sign or the 4’x 8′ plywood signs.
- For example these signs for Journagan measure 3 feet by 10 feet on aluminum and were designed so that they could put some on job trailers, some on sides of asphalt plants and some on chain link fencing.
- We can also do any safety and traffic control signs you may need while under construction.